Corporate volunteers from PwcSDC lending support in our endeavour to preserve our environment
CATCH Them Young - Genpact volunteers celebrate Children's Day with UWK - talking to children in primary schools on "good habits" and gifting a personal hygiene kit in paper bags made by them.
- There are more than 100 types of cancers; almost any part of the body can be affected.
- The five most frequent cancers (ranking defined by total number of cases) in India in men and women are breast, cervical, oral cavity, lung and colorectal.
- Cancer is the second most common cause of death in India (after cardiovascular disease).
- Use of tobacco products (e.g. smoking cigarettes) are the single most preventable cause of death worldwide.
- More women in India die from cervical cancer than in any other country.
Co Chairman, DCG Data Core Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
He presently holds the position of Co Chairman, DCG Data Core Systems (India) Pvt Ltd., a part of DCPL Group of Companies and subsidiary Data Core Systems, Inc US. He is also an active member of the Governing Bodies of Saroj Gupta Cancer Research & Hospital, Thakurpukur and Aurobindo Seba Kendra Hospital. He is also the Partner, Sengupta & Roy, a firm of Chartered Accountants...